ULTIMATE HIGH PERFORMANCE
The Kranked E²V10 is mtb performance redefined. Built around the all carbon, most winning World Cup V10 race bike made by Santa Cruz Bicycles. This frame races and wins at the absolute highest levels of the sport. It is pure performance and as such is perfect to electrify with the E² Superdrive.
Available in multiple wicked builds...
BUILT FOR BIG DAYS MAKES THIS + BIKE AMAZING
170n/M of rear wheel torque adds uphill ripping capabilities to this pinnacle of bike technology.
Gone are the days of bouncing up in a shuttle vehicle to access the mountain. Now for the first time ever - the uphill is as good as the descent, you are shredding up, down and all around on World Cup Downhill suspension! Not looking at flowers from the chairlift, or retrieving vehicles, nope it's pure shred now!
It's oversized carbon front and rear triangles create an industry leading strength and stiffness that can handle the substantial extra torque the E² Superdrive transmits to the rear wheel. We swap out the downhill specific 7 speed drivetrain for an all mountain 11 speed setup and with the added E² Superdrive power create a downhill bike that can climb any mountain with ease. Truly revolutionary! It's like having a chairlift on your bike, only way better because the ride up is as fun as the ride down.
The drivetrain is optimized with a 38 tooth front ring going back to a 10-42 tooth - 11 speed rear cog set.
This gearing allows a natural, pedal cadence optimized ride feel that blends rider input seamlessly with E² Superdrive input. The gearing allows the bike to climb the steepest of mountains while also allowing for impressive top speeds on the flats.
This bike is a revolutionary paradigm shift in off road ride performance.
- 750 Watt Nominal E² Superdrive
- 2250 Watt Peak
- 170Nm Torque
- Internal Air Cooled
- Modular, future proof design
- 100% rider controlled throttle power input
- 157mm rear axle spacing
- 216mm (8.5") VPP suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Adjustable geometry with HIGH & LOW settings
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Full carbon frame and swingarm
- Integrated fork bumpers with cable guide
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Molded clip-on chainstay and upright protector
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Threaded Bottom Bracket