PLUS +++ TRAIL PERFORMANCE
The new monster-truck 27.5”+ tire standard makes this a legendary third bike to be introduced into our performance line up.
150mm front suspension paired with 135 mm rear makes this an all around trail bike that rails single track to beach rides to even winter snow rides.
The new Kranked Interface mates the E² Superdrive perfectly to the Hightower frame allowing for the legendary ride feel of the bike to be supercharged.
Available in 5 wicked builds...
BUILT FOR BIG DAYS MAKES THIS + BIKE AMAZING
Hightower has the versatility to deal with whatever appears on the horizon. Running the new monster-truck 27.5”+ standard, Hightower+ seamlessly adapts to the trails and style you ride, no matter where you are in the world.
When conditions get loose and the traction just ain’t there, you’ll want to reach for bigger tires. 27.5+ elevates Hightower to a whole different level, enabling you to rise above the fray, rail the soft spots, and carry momentum where standard tires bog down.
The geometry remains optimized thanks to a “High/Low” setting on the upper link that flips to adjust bottom bracket height*. Hightower’s 67° head angle, longer reach and trim chain stays combine to create an altogether different class of dreadnought in any configuration. Meanwhile, 150mm of seat dropper, a water bottle mount, and internal routing reflect an armada of killer details.
135mm of VPP® travel is reinforced by a 148 rear axle spacing and the kind of linkage arrangement and swingarm design we reserve for the heaviest hitters in our model line up. The resulting package leaves Hightower standing head and shoulders above anything else out there.
Legendary Kranked pedal cadence is drivetrain is optimized with a 36 tooth front ring going back to a 10-42 tooth - 11 speed rear cog set.
- 750 Watt Nominal E² Superdrive
- 2250 Watt Peak
- 170Nm Torque
- Internal Air Cooled
- Modular, future proof design
- 100% rider controlled throttle power input
- 148mm rear axle spacing
- 135mm (5.3") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5+" wheels
- Radial contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Forged upper and lower links
- Full carbon frame and swing arm
- Internal carbon tubes ensure precise and hassle-free routing of derailleur and seat post cables
- ISCG-05 tabs for chain guide compatibility
- Molded rubber swing arm and down tube protection
- Recessed lower link protected from rock strikes
- Single grease port on lower link for swift and easy maintenance
- Stealth and external seat post cable routing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket